Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.Description:
The Housing and Recreation Coordinator facilitates the efficient operation of the employee housing community, communicates with the Housing and Recreation Manager, Human Resources Manager, National Park Service and Maintenance departments to ensure proper maintenance of the forms of housing and encourages involvement in, and enjoyment of, the employee community by the residents. In addition to housing duties, the H&R Coordinator is responsible for planning, executing, and leading employee trips, activities, and parties. The Housing and Recreation Coordinator is expected to maintain professional relationships with all staff, employees, and managers. Additionally, the H&R Coordinator is expected to promote a wholesome and enriching environment at all events and in the housing community. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- The Housing and Recreation Coordinator articulates the terms and conditions of occupancy and serves as a liaison between the residents of employee housing and the Housing and Recreation Manager.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, excellent guest service skills, and be a team player within the Housing department and the company as a whole.
- Conduct housing orientations for all employees living in employee housing and track and monitor attendance.
- Collect security deposits and ensure employees have signed the housing agreement in advance of moving into employee housing.
- Complete paperwork necessary for collection of rent.
- Report emergencies to proper authorities, and to the Housing and Recreation Manager.
- Assist in day-to-day Housing duties
- Assist with cleanliness of housing area.
- Create recreation calendars and distribute to team members.
- Lead employee trips and activities, maintaining company policies and a whole experience is available for all in attendance.
- Work directly with managers and staff member to execute employee events.
- Follows Aramark policies and procedures and safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- May be required to work nights, weekends or as business of component dictates.
- Ability to arrive to work on time and dressed in uniform.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Professional, friendly demeanor and great patience is required at all times.
- Knowledge of the area is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of computerized information systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of company personnel and outside agencies/clients.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good mediation skills.
- Good administrative and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team with the other Housing, HR and Maintenance staff.
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to drive company vehicle for employee trips, events, and event coordination
- Must hold a valid US driver's license.
- Must be able to pass an MVR (driving record) background check.
Telephone, Calculator, Photocopier, Microsoft programs-specifically Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Computer, Fax Machine, Van Lifting Requirements:
LIGHT - Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds