About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The purpose of this job is to help ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils in a clean and sanitized condition. In addition, this job requires that the employee keep the dishwashing machine station, three compartment sink, and related areas clean.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe, sanitary work environment, which conforms to all standards and regulations. Adheres to sanitation, safety policies and accident reporting procedures.
- Adhere to guidelines for using chemicals.
- Assist with general cleaning duties in store rooms, kitchens and warehouse.
- Sweep and clean floor immediately after the meal period.
- Clean walls, vents and docks as needed.
- Remove refuse, cleans trash containers and maintains loading dock area in an orderly fashion.
- Clean refrigerators, stoves and storage areas. Make sure food lines are properly cleaned, sanitized, and organized at the end of the Cook. (Including cleaning of kitchen equipment)
- Assist in dish room operations as assigned.
- Report any maintenance problems to the Food Service Director or Lead Supervisor.
- Completes all required training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year experience
- Understanding of basic kitchen sanitation
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and varied shifts
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time