About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Call Center Representative
Core responsibilities include:
- Answers all incoming calls and dispatch requests
- Dispatches and assigns service requests
- Performs duties as a member of a team where the following duties and responsibilities will be shared and adjusted to the customer’s and/or leader’s needs:
- Supports the leaders in support services and should be Customer oriented. Relates to all customers in a friendly, accommodating, and respectful manner that creates good will.
- Sets high personal standards of performance and accepts responsibility and accountability of all actions.
- Committed to performance improvement and positive change and adheres to department dress code and proper hygiene when reporting to work and performing job duties
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and communicate the English language.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six months to one year of previous related experience and delegation skills is desired.
- One year working with computers and data entry is required as well as the ability to type 40 wpm.
- Ability to remain calm in less than calm circumstances.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Flexibility, versatility, and reliability as a team player.
- Must be able to sit at desk for long periods.
- May occasionally require walking, bending, or stretching.
- Occasionally lifts, carries, pushes, and/or pulls equipment, materials, and supplies weighing 20 pounds or less.
- The potential for eyestrain exists with long-term exposure to the computer monitor.
Must have adequate or corrected vision, hearing, and speech in order to communicate effectively via telephone, radio, and face to face.
Rotating shift, nights and Holidays.