Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
About Healthcare Technologies
Aramark’s Healthcare Technologies business is one of the largest independent providers of healthcare technology management solutions in North America, providing tailored solutions for Clinical Equipment Optimization, IT Integration, Capital Planning and more. Through our world class Technology & Innovation Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, we underscore our commitment to providing customers with deep technical expertise and insight-driven innovation. Learn more about us by watching this video and visit us on the web.
Position Summary Serves as supervisor for technical service team assigned to them, and occasionally assists Senior Technology Manager in various aspects of on-site account management. Works closely with staff to manage day-to-day assignments and responsibilities such as scheduling, training, and maintenance. Serves as the direct-line of support between BMET, ISE, and LES technicians and the Technology Manager. Adheres to instructions and corporate policies, and demonstrates professionalism with integrity in all interactions with customers and staff.
- Assists with hiring, placing and training technicians and other staff within the HCT management department, and administers coaching, delivers performance feedback and issues discipline to direct reports.
- Establishes or ensures the establishment of work priorities and provides daily supervision and support to all assigned staff.
- Implements human resources policies and procedures, including regular performance reviews and effective performance management, in a corporately responsible manner.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees are adhering to the Global Code of Conduct and employee’s behaviors coincide with values and mission of Aramark.
Grow the Top Line
- .Develops and maintains relationships with key department heads that fosters business growth, establishes regular communications and helps drive business outcomes.
- Schedules and documents communication with client on a monthly basis, to include Client Business Reviews and Annual Business Reviews, which focus on contract execution and the accomplishments of Aramark.
- Ensures the capability to meet client mandates and Aramark’s business model for delivering service agreement terms, quality, and regulatory and safety requirements.
- Makes sound decisions, independently, to drive operational outcomes in compliance with Aramark standards.
- Supervises the installation, troubleshooting, repair and calibration of clinical equipment.
Capture Cost & Prodcutivity
- Assists with program in compliance with Aramark’s Quality Assessment, and the account scope of service per the contract.
- Responsible for ensuring shop organization and branding meet Aramark safety and image standards.
- Ensures compliance with all Joint Commission/DNV and OHSA regulations and other local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Maintains departmental policy and procedure manuals ensuring 100% compliance with Aramark’s HCT business standards.
- Implements Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP) changes updated or developed by Technology Manager.
Deliver Financial Commitments
- Makes fiscally sound operational decisions to support the overall goals of the account.
- Working knowledge of Aramark and hospital budgeting processes.
- Complies with all Aramark and hospital reporting or approval processes.
- Provides counsel to client regarding purchases of new capital equipment as assigned.
- Seeks out new business opportunities for Aramark within assigned account, and delivers base business growth.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable trade areas.
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation skills.
- Management skills.
- Listening skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required).
- Results oriented.
- Maturity, self-development, and integrity.
- Ability to deal with high-stress/pressure situations.
- Ability to manage complex customer situations.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Computerized Medical Maintenance System (CMMS).
- Intermediate CE-IT knowledge.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic technology, engineering technology, or business and 3 years of experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
- Associate’s degree in electronic technology, engineering technology, or business and 5-7 years military training, or other experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment.
- 10+ years of military training, or other experience in the repair and maintenance of medical equipment
- Active CHTM certification is preferred.
- Should have a working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and biomedical, laboratory, and imaging equipment
Travel & Other Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License may be required.
- Little to no travel required.