Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.Description:
Chorp Building - M-F from 7 PM to 12 AM
The Bus Wash Staff is part of the essential support operations for the transportation department. This position is a very fast paced and physical position whose staff members are wholly responsible for the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the bus; also they are responsible for loading the buses with box lunches, etc. (ensuring that each passenger on the tour receives the appropriate box lunch, snack box and/or beverage and tour books). The staff in this position must be able to work with minimal supervision and still realize the end goal of every day. The staff in this position must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Willingness and ability to sustain steady physical work within scheduled breaks
- Willingness to work outside, exposed to elements of the weather
- Willingness and ability to work with a variety of hand tools and electric equipment (e.g. power/pressure washers, vacuum cleaners, etc.) associated with washing vehicles and general facilities maintenance
- Willingness to work variable work schedules, ranging from very early morning to late evening
- Willingness to cover shifts in schedule when necessary
- Ability to lift 25 to 75 pounds
- In work teams, wash both interior and exterior of all assigned bus equipment within established, scheduled time frames
- Good radio communication skills
- Maintain bus wash bays and fueling station as directed by the Bus Wash Supervisors or Manager
- Perform general labor tasks associated with general, preventative maintenance of transportation indoor and outdoor facilities
- Remove of silt from the drains and place in the dumpster as directed by the supervisors
- Fueling of buses within guidelines established for safety
- Perform fluid checks and add fluids as needed and within established guidelines for all scheduled bus equipment
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards or can be accessed at dpr.web.
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position.
- Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by dept. managers for each dept. during EMS training
- Employee will have no less than 1 performance review per a season to include an evaluation of performance standards as they relate to work instructions addressing their department's environmental aspects. Employee will be aware of envirnmental objectives and targets within their department and how the objectives and targets affect their job performance.
- Must be conscientious and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work with and in the vicinity of diesel fuel and fumes
- Must be trained in Fuel Spill Prevention and Proper Spill Response/Clean-up
- Willingness to work closely with Dispatch to meet schedule requirements
- Communicates with Dispatch in person and via radio
- Ability to drive a golf cart
- Employee is responsible for loading up to 1500 box lunches per day
- Employee responsible for accurate receiving
- Cleaning out box lunch recycle shed
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
Status and Scope:
Reports to Bus Wash Supervisors, Manager of Bus Wash, Manager on Duty or Support Operations Manager
- Must be safety focused
- Must be self motivated and driven
- Must have valid driving license
- Previous experience in cleaning and/or detailing related job a plus.
- Interest and willingness to receive CDL and natural history training with the intent of training for a driving position strongly preferred.
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.