Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Healthcare is seeking candidates for a Food Service Manager of Production at Tewksbury Hospital in Tewksbury, MA. This is a management position, responsible for developing and executing the production for dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Oversees and manages the production dining operations where customers order prepared food from a menu.
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard service model.
- Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining food and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour.
- Manage Food Production Areas of the patient feeding and catering operations.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates food production activities in order to deliver a finished product to the customer.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified food service experience for customers.
- Responsible for purchasing, inventory, receiving, food cost, safe transportation of food while maintaining quality, maintain the automated production system, HACCP and food waste.
- Scheduling, training and performance management.
- Requires at least 1 year of experience in management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Healthcare food production management experience in a high volume production operation preferred.
- Culinary degree and/or culinary knowledge required.
- Primarily Monday through Friday although must be available to work some holidays and weekends.