Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The HVAC Maintenance Worker is responsible for the operation, repair, maintenance, and installation of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Installs, inspects, tests, operates, and repairs all refrigeration and related equipment for preserving food, making ice, cooling water, air conditioning, heating, and ventilation
- Calibrates, repairs, and maintains all pneumatic control systems and related equipment
- Checks, services, cleans, and replaces filters in all A/C air handling and heating units and documents the same
- Cleans and maintains grills, ducts, and shaft ways in A/C, ventilating, and exhaust systems
- Understands and demonstrates knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and refrigeration codes and practices; coordinates work between and with other trades
- Completes preventative maintenance as scheduled and keeps records
- Responds to any emergency repair/maintenance situation as required
- Maintains critical inventory needed to keep operations running; maintains and accounts for tools used
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- HVAC Certification preferred
- Previous HVAC experience required
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to follow safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.