About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Oversees all deliveries; maintains organization of dock and delivery area; coordinates with Accounting Clerk to maintain mailroom operation; assists with data entry.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Receives all packages and deliveries made to the location. Checks in all deliveries for completeness, damage, proper routing, quantity, and quality.
- Reserves the right to refuse deliveries of damaged or incomplete orders.
- Maintains the dock for cleanliness, organization, and equipment operation.
- Delivers all packages in a timely manner throughout the location including to offices.
- Assists in operation and maintenance of mailroom including mail sorting, package delivery, mass distribution, and mailroom cleanliness and organization.
- Keeps delivery area swept and free of debris.
- Maintains and records food temperatures of fish, fresh produce, and frozen items consistently on a daily basis.
- Inspects food deliveries to ensure freshness and quality are to our standard.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment.
- Maintains recycling room and keep clean and organized.
- Assists in maintaining food and liquor costs by informing management of high dollar items to be stored and secured.
- Assists in boxing and mailing participant boxes at the end of each session.
- On occasion will be asked to run off property to pick up products that the Food & Beverage team might need.
- Will be a part of safety team within department to ensure we work with safety as first priority.
- Full understanding of shipping and receiving procedures, standards, and the ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English.
- Must work well with others to achieve the common goal of shipping and receiving.
- Previous experience as shipping clerk is preferred.