About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Supervises and leads activities of workers engaged in food and vending services to ensure efficient and clean food service areas.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs
- Trains workers in performance of duties and assigns and coordinates work of employees to promote an efficient operation.
- Monitors the performance of the service area through verification and analysis of customer satisfaction systems. Suggest ideas for corrective action.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.
- Establishes and maintains a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development. Implements and maintains effective two-way communication systems which reach all employees.
- Maintains a security function which protects both the assets of the service area and the personal safety of employees and customers.
- Maintains accurate recordkeeping system for production employees’ time cards.
- Assists in the selection of new employees. Implements disciplinary actions when needed per established policy. Completes performance appraisals and recommends salary actions per established policy.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively with clients, customers of client and support staff. Requires supervisory and leadership skills in addition to good planning and organization skills. Position requires the ability to work with confidential employee, client and Aramark information.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively with clients, customers of client and support staff.
- Requires supervisory and leadership skills in addition to good planning and organization skills.
- Position requires the ability to work with confidential employee, client and Aramark information