Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The Finance Manager – GPO will provide accounting and finance support for the NA GPO business unit. Such support incorporates accounting and finance related aspects, including, but not limited to, forecasting and budget analysis, monthly projection and operating results analysis, month end close procedures, spend analytics for GPO member base, and summarizing and communicating results and recommendations to various groups and cross-functional teams across the business. Reports to the Finance Director-GSC&P, and interacts the GPO management teams, GSC&P functional groups, and various Aramark Project teams
- Accurate monthly reporting of Revenue and EBIT results with variance analysis vs forecast, plan and prior year.
- Perform Finance / Accounting functions including month-end close, purchase and revenue trend reporting, operating expense analysis, and monthly financial reporting.
- Prepare and validate monthly and quarterly financial projections. Work with GSC&P finance to consolidate outlook at the GPO business unit level.
- Analyze and comparing monthly and quarterly financial results and key performance indicators against plan and other internal/external benchmarks, including new and lost business reporting.
- Prepare and analyzes Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statements to develop the Annual Operating Plan
- Provide historical, current, and future financial and statistical trend information.
- Maintain data consolidations and integrity from multiple systems into one area to drive key metric analysis.
- Build/establish relationships with key business, financial, and operational personnel to ensure full understanding and support for GPO initiatives. Work closely with internal supply chain teams (contracts, category management, negotiation teams) and support teams (finance and IT teams) and other company stakeholders/resources.
- Develop and apply standardized and rigorous approach to financial analysis related to procurement such as:
- Financial modeling for comparative market basket analyses
- Cost saving methodology
- Gross / Net spend analytics
- Manage the preparation of special purpose or ad hoc analyses as required.
- Assist the GPO leadership team as required and performing other related duties as assigned
Experience & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 4-6 years of progressively responsible analytical financial/accounting experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills combined with superior analytical ability are essential.
- Additionally, ideal candidate will possess an aptitude for problem solving, the ability to adapt to new situations, and interface with senior management.
- Proficiency in operating a PC is required with strong skills in Microsoft Office; strong Access skills a must, Oracle Discoverer, and SQL knowledge is desirable. Knowledge of an ad hoc reporting system necessary.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting