Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The Cash Associate Manager manages all aspects of ARAMARK’s account reconciliation process including team members. Position interacts with field locations, regional management, and corporate finance to ensure the required information is available for reconciling our field financial system to payment information. The position is responsible for ensuring all payment processing fees are appropriately recorded to the general ledger on a monthly basis and bank accounts are reconciled. The position provides support and problem resolution to both team members and field locations.
- Responsible for all aspects of ARAMARK’s account reconciliation process
- Provides support for all audit and SOX related requests from internal and external auditors.
- Work with Cash Accountants and Cash Reconcilers to ensure that all period end bank and credit card reconciliation processes are performed timely and accurately. Provides oversight and support related to cash handling issues including cash deposit differences, credit card chargebacks, and field inquiries.
- Provide training and support to the Cash Accountants and Cash Reconcilers
- Provide support for any project that involves the reconciliation software.
STATUS AND SCOPE:
- Ability to develop relationships with diverse groups and various levels of financial and operating personnel and provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently to resolve issues proactively.
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, creative thinking, good business judgment, strong organizational & communication skills are all required to meet strict deadlines and manage other projects.
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, and able to work under pressure during peak periods.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external parties.
- Flexibility to extend hours as required to meet the business demands.
- Ensure compliance with all ARAMARK cash reconciliation policies.
- Bachelors in business, accounting, finance or similar field.
- 5+ years experience in an automated reconciliation system required. ReconNet experience is preferred.
- 2-3 years of management experience required.
- Strong technical skills in the Microsoft Excel required.
- Oracle experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, accuracy, attention to detail and an ability to work independently required.
- Experience in a shared services center environment preferred.
- Prior experience in a high-volume/fast-paced environment required