Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Team Leader – Food Service performs a variety of supervisory duties within the area of food production and service in addition to regularly scheduled service work when necessary. Job Responsibilities:
• Maintains a friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs. • Provides world-class service to customers and client by following Aramark’s WEST consumer service model. • Leads work activities of assigned group while assuring that the work area is clean and orderly. • Observes, corrects, and reports any unusual situations, reactions or conditions that occur within one’s assigned group. • Assists in assuring the maintenance of established food and service standards in the cafeteria and patient tray line areas. • Assists in performing certain quality control tasks such as sanitation checklists, temperature logs, area inspections, and sanitation/safety checklists. • Assists in completing the daily sanitation checklist and works to ensure adequate safety. • Ensures that equipment is functioning properly and safely. • Assists in assuring adequate staffing for coverage of all positions throughout the assigned area. • Evaluates personnel performance in all areas of responsibility. Completes actions necessary to report and correct substandard performance. Assists with disciplinary action as assigned. • Assists other employees and/or assumes their job duties when needed. • Prepares, assembles, and delivers patient late trays, special nourishments and special request items to designated patient care areas. • Adheres to all food safety standards. • Performs other tasks, as needed, to maintain the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion. • Performs all other related duties.
• High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred.
• At least 6 months prior food service experience is preferred.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
• Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.