Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
This position will lead the quality and standards operational excellence and training functions for the food services. This will include the management of operational support roles of TMA and the customer service center to help drive constituency and program implementation across multiple lines of service.
- Support Food Productivity Framework by driving implementation of center led initiatives.
- Coordinate all training for food functions to include safety, operational, environmental and Soft Skill training. Training on Aramark programs while maintaining the established quality standards, safe operation and complete regulatory compliance by training, supervising, evaluating, and motivating assigned personnel in their work.
- Develop and ensure implementation of all client required training for front line associates
- Maintain and manage training academy region
- Execute professional development days to align with operational and client goals
- Active member of the cross line of business Development Committee responsible for the development, testing, and piloting of new technology, programs and systems.
- Utilize technical expertise to evaluate Aramark’s operating program standards, measure performance and recommend solutions in order to enhance or improve operations.
- Document observations and recommendations with formal reporting methods for client and internal audiences.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Leadership and development responsibility for OpX team that supports program implementation, growth initiatives, new business, retention and other defined responsibilities.
- Drive standards execution in sector for Food Management results.
- Support the development, training and leadership of key champion programs such as Safety which focuses on behaviors and efficiencies that drive key P & L metrics and objectives in designated areas of expertise.
- Ability to identify and maximize growth opportunities and assist with measurement to identify growth outcomes
- Ability to lead and direct a group of functional team members
- Lead and conduct operational assessments of units and design plans to optimize financial performance and operational productivity
- Interface with AVP’s RVP’s, Staff VPs, other division management, directors and their staff
- Build effective partnerships with Regional and Corporate support functions
- Proactively and consistently interface with corporate support functions to ensure alignment with objectives and priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field with 10+ years of comprehensive dining/food services experience required.
- Keen prioritization skills, task completion and follow through required with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly developed interpersonal analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills are essential to success in this role.
- Strong teaching skills, planning and organizational skills required.