About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: Responsible for being the maintenance contact for maintenance mechanics and electricians, reporting on and performing maintenance activities, troubleshooting repairing Facility equipment failures, instructing correct repairs on failed equipment. Understand and direct mechanical electric and electronic controls troubleshooting and repairs. To this end, must possess a solid background in repair disciplines and preventative maintenance activities.
- Safety First: Directly assists the Facilities Manager in his or her responsibility for insuring the facility safety plan is implemented, understood and enforced. Practices safe behavior and attitude to ensure all employees understand this must come first every day.
- Must be self-directed and capable of operating without direct supervision.
- Responsible for the control of execution of work and follow up for quality assurance.
- Proper, safe, and efficient execution of maintenance work plans
- Acts upon requests for support and provide prompt fair handling of grievances. Effective listening and advocacy to technician’s needs.
- Must be able to read and understand OEM and non-OEM documentation, schematics, drawings, and manuals.
- Must be capable of using catalogs, manuals, and the Internet to source repair parts.
- Must be able to schedule and perform the repairs, and organize the efficient completion of work orders in a timely fashion from the CMMS work plan.
- Must also make recommendations to revise and update, PMs and perform simple Root Cause Failure analysis to improve plant efficiencies.
- All other activities as required by management.
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Working knowledge of production and facility equipment and devices.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints and/or technical manuals.
- Demonstrated ability to learn maintenance skills.
- Demonstrated skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to negotiate machine custody and service schedules.
- Skills in using predictive maintenance techniques and root cause analysis of equipment failures.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to provide technical guidance to non-technical or production operators.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Knowledge of the operating practices of preventive maintenance.