About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with Plant staff, faculty, staff, and students
- Receive service requests via phone calls, emails, and on-line submittals
- Dispatch technician to respond to serve calls.
- Create, enter data, and close work orders
- Work with the Plant foreman to maintain an accurate work order backlog
- Provide information to Plant and University personnel in times of crisis
- Work closely with the SRC foreman in developing programs to facilitate communication with the Campus.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Education Required:
- High School or equivalent.
Minimum Experience Required:
- One (1) year of call and customer service experience.
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:
- Must be able to interact and possess communication skills with individuals at all levels of organization, as well as clients, vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Attention to detail is required.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Must possess flexibility towards work assignments and be a team player.
- Must be able to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to communicate effectively in writing.
- Possess motivation and initiative to perform assigned duties with a minimum of direct supervision.