Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Sports & Entertainment is currently seeking an IT event based supervisor to support all aspects of Technical Support for M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD. This job will entail providing software, PC, POS, and Network problem resolution. The candidate will provide technical support for development efforts and manage the POS system. This position functions as an integral part of the IT team in leveraging technology to meet and exceed our customers' expectations and our company's financial goals. The following education, skills and experience will be considered for eligible candidates.
The following education, skills and experience will be considered for eligible candidates.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Proven team workgroup skills.
• Able to address issues and provide detailed information to management for support.
ARAMARK Software Applications
• Experience managing, administering, supporting Micros POS System, Client Server and Stand Alone applications
• Competence with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project.
• Training for Aramark applications can be provided.
• Software technical support experience or training.
• Windows 7 training and/or experience.
• Supporting the Micros POS system on a daily basis.
• Great troubleshooting skills.
• General TCP/IP networking knowledge, and LAN skills.
• Experience in technical problem resolution, integration, support and training. 2 Year technical degree is desired but not required.
• Experience with Micros POS systems is desired.
• Candidate should possess experience with Windows 7, TCP/IP, and Web and Network LAN based systems.
• Good working knowledge of PC Hardware and related peripheral integration required.
• Experience in supporting a large (greater than 20) user base is required.
• Experience in Windows operating systems.
• Past experience with application support and installation is desired.