Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- They will take responsibility for technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications.
- Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings.
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent.
- Four to six years of progressively responsible experience including, but not limited to, in depth, hands on expertise with large database design, performance improvement and implementation (ideally including exposure to DB2, ORACLE, and SQL Server environments), applying relevant set of tools is required.
- Should have a strong awareness of DBMS trends and their implications.
- Strong analysis, organization, communications, interpersonal skills and project management skills is essential.