Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is anticipative of/responsive to customer needs.
• Inventories, delivers, and sets up all oxygen and gas cylinders.
• Inventories and stocks all PAR levels in assigned areas daily with hand held computer.
• Operates main inventory control computer to download computer.
• Inventories and orders non-stock supplies and stock supplies for Emergency Department and ALS.
• Fills orders from pick tickets and emergency requisitions from all departments.
• Orders and processes patient charging for specialty equipment; processes patient credits.
• Exchanges and processes all specialty carts, I.E. code carts.
• Answers all in the inventory control logs. Assigns priority when multiple requests are in conflict.
• Delivers and sets up all exchange carts and procedure carts.
• Loads and unloads delivery truck.
• Maintains delivery vehicle in a state of good maintenance and clean and neat appearance.
• Adheres to all HIPAA standards and practices when dealing with protected health information.
• Adheres to all ARAMARK appearance standards and maintains a professional dress at all times while working.
• High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred.
• Previous experience in inventory control, warehouse, or retail is preferred.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
• Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
• Position requires the individual to have a valid P.A. Driver’s License if operating a company vehicle.