Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Description: This position is responsible for ensuring data integrity, best practices, and ongoing compliance with internal and external information.
Work situations vary and require development, analysis, and interpretation of data.
This position will work closely with all functions of the Department to strengthen data inputs and bring rigor and discipline to the sales function in order to optimize company growth.
• Must be a graduate student at Mississippi State University pursuing a graduate degree in Business, Finance, Business Intelligence, Operations Research, Statistics, or similar field.
• Must be willing to work at least 12 months (one full year), with a minimum of 20 hours a week.
• 0-2 years’ experience with data mining, reporting, and analysis preferred.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must demonstrate strong problem solving skills, both analytical and conceptual.
• Ability to translate raw data and analytical results into clear written and verbal communication to internal stakeholders.
• Ability to be a part of multiple projects and initiatives of varying size and complexity, while meeting conflicting deadlines in a diverse challenging environment.
• Strong communication skills: oral, written, and presentation, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage and prioritize time and projects in an efficient manner.
• Anticipate clients’ needs, operate with a sense of urgency, and have the ability to adapt to change quickly.
Data Mining and Quality Assurance
• Understanding of all key data sources and their application to the business.
• Responsibility of identifying which data sources to use when a business problem is provided.
• Quality assurance of raw data to ensure data integrity.
• Extracting, mining, and manipulating raw data in preparation of creating reports and business analysis.
Data Analysis and Reporting
• Analyzing and assessing data to optimize growth potential.
• Generating analysis reports to create an illustration of business processes and performance.
• Finding trends in historical data to predict future outcomes.
• Attention to detail and employing resourcefulness to search and find insights on various trends and information.
• Using qualitative and quantitative analysis to dissect common challenges into critical root causes.
Creativity and Innovation
• Devising new approaches and recommending solutions to solve business needs.
• Creating a work environment where our business processes are always improving and becoming more efficient.
• Working across all functions of the Marketing Department to collaborate in providing a picture of how the department and account marketing is operating.