Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 300,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
- Generate revenue through Managed Restroom Services, Direct Sales and Mat Rental sales
- Penetrate current customer base.
- Drive a systematic sampling program, that leads to proposal generation within their respective territory
- Gather and use business intelligence on customer and prospects to support sales calls and product presentations.
- As a direct report to the Sales Manager, this position will collaborate with the Route Operations team to sell into the current customer base.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s/Associates Degree preferred
- Valid Driver's License required
- Must be customer oriented and able to communicate effectively
- Prior experience in Route Sales and/or Business to Business (B2B) sales preferred
- Ability to provide a high quality service within a fast-paced and physically challenging environment
- Goal driven and self-motivated to include problem solving skills
- Safely lift and carry up to 30 lbs consistently
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)