About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
ESSENTIAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure
- Prepare banquet room for the function
- Display excellent customer service and maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance
- Serve meals and beverage in accordance with catering protocol
- Properly set tables for special functions
- Wipe and polish silverware
- Load and unload event equipment into catering vehicles, following all truck safety procedures in compliance with DOT regulation
- Clean all functions areas upon completion and
- Perform opening and closing side work as needed
- Maintain storage rooms and supplies in an orderly fashion
- Maintain equipment and all other catering supplies
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner and follow all company safety policies and procedures; reporting equipment and maintenance repairs to Managers in a timely manner
Additional Job Functions:Qualifications:
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, seeing, standing, walking
- Inside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time inside.
- Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.