About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Guest Services Worker- Floater
Job Summary: Guest Services Worker provides exceptional customer service in a variety of roles such as the retail shop, cafe and customer interaction in the BMW Zentrum Visitors center.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers; is anticipative of/responsive to customer needs.
- Greets guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Possesses an awareness of poise and professionalism at all times.
- Responsible for insuring accuracy in dealing with cash.
- Responsible for preparing food in the cafe.
- Responsible for serving alcohol (beer and wine).
- Responsible for restocking of merchandise in retail shop & cafe.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the service areas.
- Carries out any other tasks assigned by management.
- High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred; current student considered.
- Previous experience in housekeeping or food service is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must able effectively communicate with others and follow written/oral instructions and procedures.
- Previous experience in customer service and food service is preferred.