Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We’re looking for the new dreamers and doers to join our Accelerate to Leadership (A2L) Program! This early leader development program targets recent college graduates regardless of major and is designed to provide the tools & resources you’ll need to successfully learn the business and set yourself on an accelerated path to a leadership role in the organization! For more information about our Early Talent Programs, click here.
The A2L Program offers six Career Tracks that provide key milestone experiences specific to each career track. These milestones are standardized nationally across all lines of business. The Career Tracks are as follows:
- Food Management - Positions Available Nationwide
- Facilities Management - Positions Available Nationwide
- Direct Service and Delivery - LIMITED Roles Available Nationwide
- Finance - Remaining Roles Located at Remote Leisure Accounts ONLY
- Human Resources - LIMITED Roles Available
- Information Technology & Bio-medical Engineering/Healthcare Technologies - NO Remaining IT Positions; LIMITED Bio-Med Roles Available Nationwide
The A2L Program also provides a combination of trainings, structured account experiences, and on-the-job learning. You’ll spend approximately 15% of your time committed to training and structured program activities, with the rest of your time focused on:
- On the job training in a leadership or individual contributor position (dependent upon career track)
- Key milestone experiences specific to the career track that are standardized across all lines of business
- Structured career path towards a targeted leadership role post program
- Career readiness training & coaching
- Direct engagement with peers, mentors & managers
- Professional network & personal brand development
Culinary Management Career Track:
The A2L will be responsible for ensuring that requirements for appropriate sanitation, waste and food safety levels in respective areas are met. They will also coordinate and supervise unit personnel regarding production, merchandising, quality and cost control, labor scheduling, staffing, employee training and ensuring exceptional customer experiences. The A2L will perform other functions as required, such as maintaining records to comply with Aramark, government and accrediting agency standards.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required. (Must graduate between December 2015 – July 2017 to be eligible for the FY17 A2L Program)
- There are two start dates for the 207 Program: February 20, 2017 and July 17, 2017. All degree requirements must be completed prior to the start date of the program (including any final internship requirements).
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future