About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Bussers are responsible for assisting in serving food and beverages in accordance with Aramark and client standards.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assists all staff, particularly servers and wait staff, in their designated responsibilities to ensure complete guest satisfaction and efficient operation
- Position requires a strong customer service focus, strong communication skills, positive attitude and exceptional time management.
- Assures that work area is clean and all foods/beverages are handled in compliance with the local health code
- Will occasionally be required to work special functions.
- Report to work on time and in complete and proper uniform
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Must be TEAM certified or be able to obtain TEAM certification before first day of work (TEAM training is provided at the location)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, evenings, and weekends