Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.Description:
Snowmobile mechanic should understand small engine repair in two and four stroke models. Replace cosmetics and ensure safe mechanical integrity of a snowmobile. Work on heavy equipment such as groomers, drags and tractors.
- Assists in diagnosis and repair of mechanical, electrical, and engine defects in snowmobiles.
- Overhauls, repairs, rebuilds or replaces differentials, brake systems and other major components under supervision.
- Rebuilds engines and transmissions by repair or replacement within capabilities under supervision.
- Repairs alternators and other electrical components utilizing testing devices and machine equipment as required.
- Performs general tune-ups on all related vehicular equipment under supervision.
- Make minor roadside repairs as required or conveys information to shop foreman.
- Repairs and replaces seats, sheet metal, latches and other body components and assemblies.
- Assists or repairs, fill and paint, within capabilities, damaged body components.
- Changes oil and filters, installs anti-freeze and snow chains, adjusts brakes, lubricates chassis, wheel bearings and other assemblies, including washing and cleaning of all engines and major components.
- Performs all required preventive maintenance and regular snowmobile safety inspections.
- Cleans and organizes shop and other maintenance facilities.
- Operates battery charger, compression gauges, torque wrenches, welding equipment within capabilities, grinders, timing lights, hoists, jacks, porta-power, pump, compressors, drilling presses, air wrenches and other tools, equipment and machines required for repair and maintenance of snowmobiles
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions.
Status and Scope:Qualifications:
Reports to Mechanic and Maintenance managers
Education and Experience
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Two to four years’ experience in a snowmobile shop preferred
- Required to bring own tools
- Must have a valid US Driver's License and pass a Motor Vehicle Record history check (MVR)
- Pre-employment background and drug test are required for this position.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge and experience with snowmobile equipment
- Ability to perform minor preventive maintenance either alone or under direct supervision.
- Ability to help troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Ability to operate various tools and equipment as required.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Knowledge and experience with maintenance and repair procedures.
- Knowledge of safety requirements.
- Ability to make repairs as needed.
- Ability to assist in replacing major assemblies and components under direct supervision.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical manuals.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Motor Vehicles, Snowmobiles, tools, drills, phones, able to operate personal tools.
Little or No Travel (>10%)
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.