Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
This position is responsible for leading Facility Condition Assessments (FCA), Priority Needs Assessments and other specialty building surveys as part of our Facility Assessment services team at one or multiple client sites. Provides complex condition assessment services in a client-facing role, and provides technical guidance of Condition Assessors while on site and leads report development effort.
Scope of Role
Manage multiple projects that will vary in size, scope and duration but in general meet client or project expectations within set budget and/or time expectations.
Project Manager duties while leading and self-performing PNAs and FCAs:
- Provide efficient coordination and management of due diligence projects as part of the assigned team.
- Coordinates and directs staff assigned to projects on a project by project basis on which technical services will be performed.
- Provides technical direction and guidance to Assessors on building issues.
- Leads or self-performs building system surveys as appropriate by client scope.
- Oversees preparation of reports by other Assessors, at times including consultants reports.
- Reviews and technically edits reports to ensure accuracy, completeness and quality.
- Ensures on-time delivery of reports and accompanying correspondence to clients.
- Communicates with clients and management to discuss and develop solutions to recognized architecture and engineering concerns.
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying new and existing legislation; anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on necessary action in the areas of building systems.
- Delivers outstanding customer service through timely response and proactive solutions to clients needs.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Registration as a "Professional Engineer" or “Registered Architect” preferred, but not required
- 5 years experience. A minimum of 3 years experience performing property condition assessment and supervisory experience desired, or equivalent.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Access and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- A demonstrable track record of excellent time management skills combined with the capability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Travel estimated at 50%