About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Oversee the post event crew during the execution of their duties.
- Ensure that quality standards are met and perform regular inspections of cleaned areas.
- Lead and motivate post event crew while employees are working.
- Train work crew on proper performance of duties.
- Maintain control of keys, radios and all other work equipment.
- Support other crews as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all OSHA regulations and other local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Maintains compliance with Aramark's standards of operation and client contract.
- Maintains all records and reports necessary to comply with Aramark, government, and accrediting agency standards, regulations, and codes.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-English speaking employees.
- Ability to work with the public.
- Ability to work well under time constraints.