About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Design, develop and produce from concept to finish all graphics and materials. Will work as a creative asset to the marketing team. Responsible for corporate identities, multimedia interfaces, collateral material, environmental graphics, and team projects.
- Responsible for designing and developing ad campaigns for publications aimed at increasing sales and awareness.
- Works with Marketing Manager, District Marketing Manager, and and others to develop overall branding and implement the tactics that are established.
- Constant analysis and change (as needed) of program collateral.
- Support Regional and National initiatives as needed, providing graphic support for individual accounts, as well as regional projects.
- Knowledge of operating systems: Mac OSX, and PC is a plus
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite, Acrobat Pro, Microsoft office, and Printing materials.
- Applicants must have a quality portfolio showcasing their best work.
- Share ideas and work as part of a team
- Create a favorable, professional image to coworkers and clients.
- Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Rationalize and explain in detail the thought process behind your work.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and complete assignments involving multiple functions in a timely manner.
- Individual must be a self-starter and very detailed oriented.