Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The Clinical Technology Director is responsible for all aspects of on-site account management and supervision of the technical service team assigned to him/her. The Director works closely with both the internal staff and client representatives in planning, analyzing and evaluating information for assigned services and/or projects. Usually manages a sizeable staff at a large medical center.
- All activities of leading the department and Aramark’s program to include, daily operations, overall asset management, project planning and deployment, talent management, and capital budgeting/spending.
- Establishes work priorities and provides daily supervision and support to all assigned staff.
- Implements effective talent management policies and procedures, including regular performance reviews and effective performance management, in a corporately responsible manner.
- Communicates, through the proper chain of command, critical information and decisions as appropriate, and responds to requests from Client and Aramark HCT leadership.
- Develops and maintains a client relationship that fosters business growth, establishes regular communications and helps drive business outcomes.
- Schedules and documents communication with client on a monthly basis, to include Quarterly Joint Reviews and Annual Performance Reviews, that focuses on marketing the accomplishments of Aramark.
- Makes sound decisions, independently, to drive service delivery outcomes to the satisfaction of key client stakeholders throughout the hospital.
- Supervises the installation, troubleshooting, repair and calibration of clinical equipment.
- Manages program in compliance with Aramark’s Quality Performance Quotient (QPQ) and the account scope of service per the contract.
- Ensures compliance with and responds to all Joint Commission/DNV reviews, New York State Department of Health inspections, FDA inquiries, OHSA regulations, medical devices alerts and recalls.
- Maintains departmental policy and procedure manuals ensuring 100% compliance with Aramark Healthcare Technologies standards.
- Manages of all facets of Aramark and hospital departmental budgets and financial reporting processes.
- Complies with all Aramark and Hospital reporting or approval processes.
- Provides counsel to client regarding purchases of new capital equipment.
- Seeks out new business opportunities for Aramark within assigned account.
Masters Degree in clinical/biomedical engineering or related healthcare technology field preferred.
Minimum of 7 years of significant and relevant experience managing a similar Hospital based medical equipment management program, preferably at a large academic medical center.
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation.
- Management Skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required).