Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The primary responsibility of the Baker is to perform a variety of duties to produce and serve quality baked goods to our customers with the goal to exceed customers’ expectations. The position will follow all Aramark standards, HACCP standards and sanitation and safety guidelines.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Minimum 6 months experience in the food service industry as a baker
Cross-train at other stations as required by your manager
• Work in other areas as needed
• Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must have good time management skills the ability to multi-task
• Minimum 6 months experience in the food service industry as a baker
• ServeSafe Certified and ANSI Food Handlers Certified
• Creativity and interest in food presentations
• Minimum 2 years experience in the food service industry as a baker