About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
ESSENTIAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure
- Ensure storage of inventory in a proper and sanitary manner
- Organize and assist in cleaning of equipment and store at the regularly scheduled intervals
- Ensure daily cleaning of all appropriate items
- Attend in-service meetings as scheduled by the General Manager/Lead
- Maintain a constant sense of cost control
- Adhere to all safety regulations for sanitation and storage
- Ensure proper cash handling procedures for use at the register.
- Promote good public relations
- Adhere to the uniform policy as set by FSD
- Other related duties as assigned
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, seeing, standing, walking
- Inside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time inside.
- Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.