About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing exceptional customer service at catering events on and off campus. Display great hospitality, friendliness, and complete food and beverage knowledge. Service guests at bar stations.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of advanced mixed drink recipes and restaurant point of sales computer systems.
- Must be TIPS or RAMP certified.
- Minimum two years full service bartending experience preferred.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with emphasis on customer service, basic math and counting skills.
- Ability to pour mixed drinks and draft beer.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to ring alcoholic sales on a register.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to reach, push, pull, bend, stoop, walk up and down stairs and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Because this is a Part-Time position, hours vary every week depending on the request of alcohol service