Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.Description:
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for serving as the link between the customer and Integrated Support Services in the delivery of prompt and efficient customer service.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers.
- Demonstrates active, personal, daily involvement, visibility, open-mindedness and professionalism to Integrated Support Services, staff, internal and external customers, and suppliers.
- Responsible for providing administrative assistance to all Managers of Integrated Support Service.
- Performs and coordinates a variety of duties related to the Integrated Support Services departments by contacting and utilizing other support services team members.
- Serves as a liaison to the staff and public for assistance, direction, and information concerning the hospital, its services, patients, and department locations.
- Facilitates the escorting of visitors within our health system whether it is contacting a transporter or facilitating through volunteer services.
- Maintains current knowledge of and compliance with all regulatory agency/accreditation requirements and guidelines.
- Understands purchasing of items for the department through purchasing department.
- Initiates and processes data input for EVS, NCS, Plant Operations and Maintenance, Biomedical Engineering, Linen Distribution, Courier Services, Materials Management, Facility Design and Construction, Valet, and Central Transportation requests in a timely manner.
- Dispatches calls to designated service areas while assessing and prioritizing the appropriate level of response to the customer’s needs.
- Maintains required departmental records, reports, and files in accordance with established policies and procedures while obtaining processes and distributing reports in a timely manner.
- Processes room reservations and catering requests.
- Adheres to all Aramark appearance standards and maintains a professional dress at all times while working.
- Demonstrates well developed secretarial skills including use of multiple computer applications, typing, transcription, office organization and the ability to operate standard office and dispatch equipment.
- High School Degree or G.E.D. is preferred.
- Must have at least 6 months experience within a call center or in a clerical role..
- Previous experience in administrative support or a related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications is desired.
- Must be able to work with confidential employee information and employee wages.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
- Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints with little or no supervision.
- Position requires that the individual has strong communication and computer skills, as well as proper phone etiquette.
Prior experience and understanding of Microsoft applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word and Excel.
Telephone, Calculator,Photocopier,MICROS POS System, Computer, Fax Machine
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
LIGHT - Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds