Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Responsible for proactive support and maintenance around POS systems.
- Provides technical support of applications, interfaces and IT processes during normal working hours as well as event support.
- Monitors support issues internally and vendor related, ensures resolution plans, and reports progress to management.
- Proactively maintains systems and executes preventative maintenance plans. Monitors system status and reacts potential issues before they arise.
- Ensures that all documentation is proactively updated to reflect current systems and processes.
- Work with users to define and evaluate business needs, challenges any inefficiencies that may be resolved through automated solutions.
- Responsible for communicating any defects to vendors and application owners and coordinating testing and implementation of fixes.
- Develops and executes test and quality assurance strategies and plans.
- Works closely with ASP’s to ensure service levels are being met and risk to the business is minimal.
- Ensures that proper version control is strictly adhered to and that operational risk is minimized accordingly.
- Communicates with site users regarding any system enhancements and or scheduled upgrades.
- Participate in technical and functional training classes as necessary or required.
- Installs, tests and tunes software and hardware related to database management systems. Schedules and performs upgrades to databases.
- Extensive Micros point of sale experience is required.
- Proven leadership experience needed.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology Field or equivalent work experience is required. Bachelor’s Degree is desired
- Five to seven years of experience with a progression of responsibility, but not limited to, in depth, hands-on expertise with large and complex hospitality and point of sale solutions.
- Strong analysis, organization, communications, interpersonal skills and project management skills are essential.
- Solid proactive decision making skills required.
- Experience with hospitality customer technologies is required.
- Experience leading distributed teams is preferred.