Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The Lead Waiter/Waitress position is vital to achieving excellent customer service and executing catering events. They are responsible for pulling equipment for event set up, transporting materials and food to the event, setting up the event, serving guests, cleaning up the event, and returning equipment to the Catering Department.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Additional Job Functions:
• Dependable and timely attendance record
• Ability to build relationships with guests and coworker
• Exhibit and practice the highest level of guest service skills
• Ambitious and willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
• Demonstrates consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments
• Knowledge of how to set up and break down both a buffet and seated meal function
• Must be able to lift, but not limited to, 50 pounds
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Servsafe ANSI Certified