About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The Alcohol Compliance Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the sale and service of alcoholic beverages is in compliance with applicable laws and the Sports & Entertainment Alcohol Service Policy (the “Policy”).
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Hold pre-event meetings with the General Manager and other Alcohol Compliance personnel to include reviewing the requirements of the Policy, including without limitation the related procedures, processes and documentation.
- Observe sale and service of alcoholic beverages by servers, including:
- Compliance with the portion limits;
- Compliance with the per transaction serving limits;
- Compliance with proper identification procedures;
- Compliance with prohibition on service to a “visibly intoxicated ” person;
- Compliance with prohibition on service to minors;
- Confirmation that required signage is displayed at each point-of-sale where alcoholic beverages are served;
- Compliance with hours of service and sales cutoff times;
- Coordinate with venue security and local law enforcement when required;
- Notify management when any violation of the Policy is observed and cooperate fully with any related investigation;
- Assist as necessary with the coordination and facilitation of the “Mystery Shopping” program required by the Policy
- Ensure completion of all Alcohol Compliance documentation for an event as required by the Policy.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Exhibit and practice the highest level of guest satisfaction skills
- Basic accounting knowledge and experience managing inventory required
- Willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
- Ability to build relationships with guests and co-workers
- Demonstrated organizational skills to improve efficiency
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments