Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The Benefits Analyst(s) work collaboratively to support the Global Benefits COE with the development, design, implementation, communication and ongoing maintenance of all company-sponsored retirement, recognition, health, wellbeing and welfare benefit programs. Among the responsibilities of the Benefit Analyst are the following:
- Participate in annual planning, evaluation, renewal, periodic RFPs, and implementation of all benefit programs.
- Research emerging innovations and trends in retirement, health, wellbeing, and recognition plans; participate in benefit surveys; provide periodic benchmarking/recommendations.
- Work closely with benefit vendors to ensure Aramark's benefit programs follow corporate guidelines and are in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Research compliance matters and help resolve discrepancies between plan documents and vendor documents.
- Support day to day operational functions of all benefit programs:
- Perform quality assurance checks / audits and work with internal customers to resolve issues related to vendor error reports, payroll reconciliation, etc.
- Review vendor documentation for compliance.
- Monitor and report on the performance of service providers.
- Troubleshoot problems between providers and Aramark employees.
- Interface with state and government regulators on matters of compliance (DOL, HHS, IRS, CMS, MSPRC, state reporting, etc.).
- Serve in an advocacy role for the HR community and Aramark employees (all levels):
- Assist in issue research and resolution, communicated with all impacted parties.
- Provide customer service in complex situations that may require Aramark’s intervention; including, ERISA appeals (Tier 3), benefit inquiries, and investigations.
- Attend meetings related to new business transitions and union matters.
- Support data analytics and data transfer:
- Assist in testing all components for new clients, changes, and annual enrollment.
- Respond to client (or vendor) questions on reports, electronic feeds, etc.
- Review reports from plan providers to verify accuracy and resolve differences.
- Understand the data transfer process between service providers.
Participate in special projects, as needed, and perform other job related duties as required.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required with 5+ years of previous benefits experience.
- Prior experience with benefits design and compliance, especially in a consulting capacity, is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of various federal and state laws (e.g. HIPAA, ERISA, ADA, ACA).
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel (e.g. vlook-up, formulas, pivot tables, graphs and charts, etc.).
- Some experience with project management (e.g. planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner with all levels of employees, managers, vendors, consultants, and legal advisors. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with very good facilitation and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and teamwork skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Proven ability to multi-task. Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.