Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
We are currently seeking an Director of Operations for the Aramark operation at US Bank Stadium.
- Assist in managing key client relationships at the location, while providing hands on execution management of operation.
- Oversight of departmental initiatives and operational plans to include but not be limited to developing new concepts to increase existing revenue sources, development of recruitment and retention plans for department personnel, inventory management and comprehensive departemental training programs.
- Partner with the General Manager to plan and execuite business development strategy for growth.
- Plan, direct and control multiple services (i.e., food service plus any additional services; merchandise, event planning, facilities, etc) to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs.
- Interact successfully with the client management team while providing guidances and leadership.
- Creation of development plans for direct reports,
- Daily interaction with client and client's customer and/or employees.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 5-7 year's relevant experience is required.
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands. P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran