Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s Healthcare Technologies business is the largest independent provider of healthcare technology management solutions in North America, providing tailored solutions for Clinical Equipment Optimization, IT Integration, Capital Planning and more. Through our world class Technology & Innovation Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, we underscore our commitment to providing customers with deep technical expertise and insight-driven innovation. Learn more about us by watching this video and visit us on the web.
The Senior Technology Manager is responsible for all aspects of on-site Aramark Healthcare Technologies program and leadership of the technical service team assigned to him/her. The Senior Technology Manager focuses on strategic operations of the department while delegating routine program management to supervisory staff. The Senior Technology Manager manages between 15 and 25 employees, including technicians, support staff and mid-level managers in support of large hospital systems.
- Oversees hiring, placement and training for technicians and other staff within the CE department, while maintaining a strong focus on retention and team development.
- Implements human resources polices and procedures, including regular performance reviews and effective performance management, in a corporately responsible manner.
- Communicates, through the proper chain of command, critical information and decisions as appropriate, and responds to requests from Operations Director, Zone Vice President, and Corporate Staff.
- Develops and maintains strategic client relationships that foster business growth, establish regular communications and drive business outcomes.
- Schedules and documents communication with client on a monthly basis, to include Quarterly Joint Reviews and Annual Performance Reviews, that focuses on marketing the accomplishments of Aramark.
- Makes sound decisions, independently, to drive service delivery outcomes to the satisfaction of key client stakeholders throughout the hospital.
- Manages program in compliance with Aramark’s Quality Performance Quotient (QPQ) and the account scope of service per the contract.
- Ensures compliance with all Joint Commission/DNV and OHSA regulations and other local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Maintains departmental policy and procedure manuals ensuring 100% compliance with Aramark Healthcare Technologies standards.
- Manages all facets of Aramark and hospital departmental budgets and financial reporting processes.
- Complies with all Aramark and Hospital reporting or approval processes.
- Provides counsel to client regarding purchases of new capital equipment.
- Seeks out new business opportunities for Aramark within assigned account.
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical equipment technology, electronics, or engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in related field, with at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation.
- Management Skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required)