About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The purpose of this job is to help ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils in a clean and sanitized condition. In addition, this job requires that the employee keep the dishwashing machine station, three compartment sink, and related areas clean.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Able to follow directions
- Work in an environment that at times can be hot and humid
- Maintain a neat and orderly work station
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
- Clean up workstation for silverware, waste materials.
- Set up dish machine for shift.
- Maintain area through shift in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Place clean items in assigned locations.
- Close area in clean and orderly fashion
- Sweep and mop floors, wash walls.
- Keep chemical room clean and assist with cleaning the entire kitchen on a daily basis.
- Collect and dispose properly of all trash and recyclables on a daily basis.
- Do additional cleaning as assigned.
- Complete closing report at the end of each shift.
- Attend all service kitchen staff meetings to address problems, concerns or plans.
- Read all literature and memos concerning changes or other necessary information
- Minimum of one year experience
- Understanding of basic kitchen sanitation
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and varied shifts
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work a 1pm-7pm shift.