About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Data entry required for internal systems
- Maintain files at the location
- Answer internal and external calls
- Order supplies when needed
- Prepare communication materials for hourly staff
- Additional responsibilities as requested
- Repetitive motion is required; involving typing, filing and use of hands and wrists
- High School diploma required. Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience required.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.