Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The primary role is to provide support in all sales activities. He/she is responsible for assisting and supporting the successful coordination and booking of all sales activities and events to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
This is a cross-functional position which will also assist in bringing efficiencies to workflow while supporting sales management. Job responsibilities include providing responsive, collaborative and effective sales and client support, regular reporting and insightful analysis on the company’s business development pipeline. Will also be responsible for enhancing the Sales & Catering Department’s effectiveness by providing information management support and managing Delphi data.
• Oversee management of Delphi.fdc Database including training, troubleshooting, maintenance and reporting.
• Conserves team's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; maintaining merge documentation
• Produce regular reports such as: returning/non-returning business, weekly/monthly sales and activity reports, and diagnostic reports, and including all preparation of end of quarter reporting.
• Prepare and send Survey Monkey evaluations jointly on behalf of Sales Manager and Conferences Services.
• Prepare and maintain BEO packets for weekly F&B Review.
• Audit reports for Group Room Block Pick up using Delphi.
• Manually modifying Group Room Block Pick Up in Delphi, based on SMS actual pick up.
• Lead catching and prospect reporting and distribution using Knowland.
• Production of Gift Certificates and Donation Requests.
• Assist in developing weekly production reports which would support the sales team to attain their targets.
• Produce and maintain prospecting lists for sales managers.
• Maintain sales portals such as Cvent and MCCVB with current information and sales collateral.
• Maintains departmental protocols by writing, updating and oversight of departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Email to customers: confirmations of Countersigned contracts, deposit receipts, etc.
• Act as liaison between managers and customers; providing a high-level of administrative support to the Group Sales Team.
• Prepare and send Thank You Letters jointly on behalf of Sales Managers and Conference Service Managers.
• Facilitate in the production and distribution of group sales kits, promotional fliers, trade show and sales call materials.
• Assist in answering multi-line telephone system, offer helpful assistance to the caller/ refer to the appropriate person or take complete and detailed written messages.
• Take detailed booking/lead inquiry information.
• Assist with the preparation and coordination of mailing correspondence as needed, including preparing and executing Delphi merge documents.
• Provide clear and complete communication to all departments within Asilomar.
• Assist in greeting visitors in a cordial and hospitable manner.
• Answer both general and specific questions regarding Asilomar Group Sales.
• Handle special projects as needed at the direction of the Group Sales Team.
• Have an overall knowledge and understanding of the different aspects of Asilomar Group Sales such that you may assist in the resolution of customer needs.
• Maintain existing filing system and essential records used in the department.
• Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions.
• Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Dept. Managers during EMS training and/or pre-shift meetings.
• Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by dept. managers for each dept. during EMS training and/or pre-shift meetings.
• Employee will have no less than 1 performance review per year to include an evaluation of performance standards as they relate to work instructions addressing their department’s environmental aspects. Employee will be aware of environmental objectives and targets within their department and how the objectives and targets affect their job performance.
High school degree and at least 2 years of experience and/or training; or equivalent required.
Have at least two years previous working experience in Administrative position. Experience and working knowledge in computer operations and basic knowledge of Delphi, SMS, Microsoft Word. Must be able to follow policies and procedures accurately. Must be able to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the position. Must have professional appearance and manner. Strong communication and customer service skills. Strong writer with excellent grammar. Strong computer skills with ability in processing data/documents using MS office and Excel. Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills.