About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
About 10-15 hours per week, time and days flexible
The Database Coordinator is responsible for the administration, processing, and controls of customer information within our Route Accounting System.
- Receiving equipment, Asset set-up in MEI
- Transfer Equipment
- Scrap equipment
- Manage asset approval queue
- Manage the case queue in Sales Force (create new cases, close cases)
- Credit invoice processing
- Billing – subsidy & free vend
- Lease billing set-up
- Lease error report review
- Lease invoice generation and processing
- Filter set-up in Sales Force
- Account Maintenance (Update Easiprice page, lease pricing)
- Credit card set-up
- Contract administration (Process flow, File contracts)
- New account closes – MEI set-up
- Post non-route sales
- Account cancellations/MEI closing
- Install, swap and removal work orders in Sales Force
- Set-up – payments, products, catapult
- Provide product/pricing information to Sales team
- Process price changes (update the vending ticket)
- Additional responsibilities as requested
- High School diploma required. Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience required.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.