Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The MARKETING ANALYST is responsible for independently defining problems, collecting data, applying appropriate quantitative methods and drawing valid conclusions for complex marketing analysis projects which include ad hoc analysis and reporting for marketing activities across all lines of business. The incumbent will also analyze price, customer, competitor, and economic data to help the company know where it’s been and where it should go. The marketing analyst will develop and execute on marketing campaigns in both the direct and digital space.
- Support business objectives in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, managing, and reporting data
- Create analysis that that informs critical strategic decisions
- Works with team and stakeholders to identify key business issues
- Use SAS and SQL for delivering data , synthesizing analysis and developing key marketing and customer insights to meet business objectives
- Design and execute complex analytics projects that involve data collection and analysis
- Contribute to problem solving, process design, and analytical report development
- Identify and monitor competitors and research market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales
- Facilitates and maintains relationships with third party data providers
- Designs, develops, and implements marketing programs and/or pricing strategies to support the organizations products and services
- Support the design, execution, and analysis of direct marketing campaigns and tests
- Collaborates with creative and merchandising departments in production of marketing vehicles targeting the market segment
- Assist in improving/building our online presence and brand awareness through the use of social networks, blogs, and online search optimization
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
Note: Although SQL and SAS will be used in this role, previous experience is not required.
This is not a technical role or a Data/Business Analyst role but there is an element of Data Analytics including manipulating data and drawing insight from that data.
Aramark does not sponsor candidates to work in the U.S.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics or similar analytical area
- One to two years of relevant corporate marketing experience
- An advanced degree a plus
- Strong statistical background and proven analytical skills required
- Knowledge of elementary computer programming required
- Demonstrated data mapping experience
- Working knowledge of forecasting techniques and methodologies required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in spreadsheet applications
- Ability to work effectively as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Strong intellectual curiosity; must be able to think critically and strategically. Must be able to think about a problem, hypothesize solutions and dig into the data to figure things out
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran