About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources leads the implementation of people strategies and processes to support business goals and outcomes while building an engaged and inspired culture for our Sports & Entertainment and Leisure businesses. Success in role includes developing people to to strengthen the impact of the human resources team. Collaboration across disciplines is a predictor of success.
- Lead Regional HR directors, managers and associates.
- Collaborate with regional leadership and the HR team to drive strategies and priorities in support of business goals.
- Drive Organizational Readiness and organizational capacity, capability, and engagement initiatives.
- Remedy escalated field operations issues in the areas of employee relations, corrective action, labor relations, employment law, compensation, and benefits
- Lead the business in people processes such as performance management, talent reviews, salary planning and succession planning.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and Talent Management teams to ensure readiness for growth and succession planning.
- Develop solutions to people and service needs using data, metrics and regional reviews.
- Provide insight to HR leadership to implement strategic HR and operating plans.
- Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years managing and leading a team of HR professionals.
- Minimum of 10 years generalist/specialist experience in Human Resources with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in staffing, organizational change, development & training, employee/labor relations, compensation, and benefits.
- Ability to lead change and model new behaviors to drive business outcomes.
- Ability to synthesize information and recommendations into presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Business acumen
- Strategic agility
- Results orientation
- Influence with impact within the organization and at the senior management level
- Courage and conviction while demonstrating organizational collaboration