About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Maintenance Worker performs general maintenance and repair services, including services on less complex problems related to machinery maintenance and repair. Responsibilities include: electrical work on basic fixtures and equipment, plumbing, carpentry and painting. Heavy equipment operation may be required. The Maintenance Services Worker should have some expertise in one or more of the above trades.
- Installs, repairs, and maintains basic electrical and gas fixtures and components.
- Installs, repairs, and maintains basic plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Responsible for general maintenance repair of all structures and equipment, including roof and foundation work.
- Capable of providing finish level painting tasks, via brush, roller, and air assisted spraying equipment.
- Performs minor wall repairs, to include the application of drywall, joint compound and the repair and application of wallpaper.
- Performs carpentry services to repair and maintain furniture and fixtures.
- Capable of using power tools associated with the carpentry, plumbing, grounds keeping and electrical trades.
- Operates company vehicles and other heavy equipment, including, but not limited to: lawn mowers, golf carts, tractors, trucks, and vans.
- Responsible for maintaining the grounds around the facilities, including, but not limited to: parking lots, sidewalks, walkways, lawns, etc.
- Empties trash and recycling located around the location.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Responsible for cleaning projects assigned by management.
- Maintains quality assurance by reporting/handling issues and guest complaints according to standard processes.
- May be required to work a flexible and rotational schedule, including being required to work overtime, nights, and/or weekends.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the manager. Furthermore, tasks and responsibilities may be added or revised based on business need and the need for the work to be completed at the present time.
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions.
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by manager during EMS training.
- Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by managers for each department during EMS training.
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned
- Must possess a working knowledge of gasoline powered landscape equipment (mowers, edgers, trimmers, chainsaw, etc)
- Valid Texas drivers license
- Must be able to lift or move heavy objects up to 80 lbs
- Must be able to stand and work as long as 12 hours in different positions
- Must be able to work outdoors and endure temperature and extreme weather