About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
ESSENTIAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Using solvents and high pressured water blasters to clean walls, hose windows, grates, lights, robots, etc.
- Grease rails and perform other minor maintenance
- Vacuums and wipe interior and exterior of process equipment
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
- Perform other specialized paint booth cleaning jobs as required
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other areas.
- Performs all other related duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
- Maintain a friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Maintain all assigned ancillary areas and department areas in a clean neat and sanitary manner.
- Maintain all assigned ancillary areas, department areas, and corridors with the correct preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in department policy as requested.
- Assists in enhancing productivity and efficient operations of the department.
- Promote effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintaining professional conduct at all times.
- Demonstrate commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental annual training commitments.
- Inspect and utilize judgment in determining which cleaning techniques outlined in orientation guidelines to follow.
- Demonstrate efficient and safe use of housekeeping equipment and solutions as observed by supervisor.
- May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment in the assigned area to protect safety and health of others.
- Diligently employs universal precautions when disposing of trash and bio-hazardous materials.
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
- Must be able to work a flexible weekday or weekend shift.
- Must past blasting training.