About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: Responsible for the direct supervision of specific stands or portables in conjunction with public food events. Responsible for daily set-up and breakdown of a location. Ensure that all product counts are verified before, during, and after event. Must be able to perform all duties of each position in that location (ex. Cashier, Runner, and Stand Worker). Must be able to manage stand personnel in a professional and efficient manner according to guidelines.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Catering/Banquet Supervisor is responsible for the efficient operation of all catering functions during assigned events.
- Responsible for implementing proper service techniques & standards.
- Are able to setup functions according to work orders and BEO’s (buffets, sit-downs, receptions, etc.)
- Responsible for monitoring the sale of alcoholic beverage and the enforcement of policies and procedures related to the sale of alcohol.
- Monitoring beverage quality, par levels and portion control.
- Equipment working knowledge.
- Verification of opening and closing inventories in conjunction with bartenders.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of food prep/staging areas during events and at closing.
- Assign and delegate duties to severs/bartenders/runners.
- Assist the Catering Manager in implementing company policies and procedures: proper uniform, safety & sanitation, work place conduct, etc..
- Coach and display superior leadership skills.
- Work as a member of a team.
- Commit to 100% guest satisfaction
- Assure that the staff is in compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Assist at non game day events.
- Exhibit and practice the highest level of guest satisfaction skills
- Basic accounting knowledge and experience managing inventory required
- Willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
- Ability to build relationships with guests and co-workers
- Demonstrated organizational skills to improve efficiency
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments