About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Administrative Assistant will assist our Sales Management Team with new customer correspondence, work extensively producing customer contracts, manage communication with customers via email and telephone, and follow-up with existing customers in the timely collection of deposits due.
- Be responsible to trace, contact and follow up directly with our group customers regarding the collection and posting of advance deposits for Definite groups.
- Email to customers: confirmations of Countersigned contracts, deposit receipts, Conference Services Managers introductions, etc.
- Act as liaison between managers and customers; providing a high-level of administrative support to the Sales Team.
- Prepare and send Survey Monkey evaluations jointly on behalf of Sales Managers and Conference Service Managers.
- Assist in the coordination of VIP Amenities.
- Facilitate in the production and distribution of group sales kits, promotional flyers, trade show and sales call materials and Delphi.fdc Reports.
- Assist in answering multi-line telephone system, offer helpful assistance to the caller/ refer to the appropriate person or take complete and detailed written messages.
- Take detailed booking/lead inquiry information and enter into Delphi.
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of mailing correspondence as needed, including preparing and executing Delphi merge documents.
- Provide clear and complete communication to all departments within Asilomar.
- Assist in greeting visitors in a cordial and hospitable manner.
- Answer both general and specific questions regarding Asilomar Group Sales.
- Prepare and distribute the Weekly Catering Packets to all departments.
- Handle special projects as needed at the direction of the Group Sales Team.
- Have an overall knowledge and understanding of the different aspects of Asilomar Group Sales such that you may assist in the resolution of customer needs.
- Maintain existing filing system and essential records used in the department.
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards or can be accessed at dpr.web.
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Dept. Managers during EMS training and/or pre-shift meetings.
- Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by dept. managers for each dept. during EMS training and/or pre-shift meetings.
- Employee will have no less than 1 performance review per year to include an evaluation of performance standards as they relate to work instructions addressing their department’s environmental aspects. Employee will be aware of environmental objectives and targets within their department and how the objectives and targets affect their job performance.
High school degree
and at least 2 years of experience and/or training; or equivalent required.
- Have at least two years previous working experience in Administrative position.
- Experience and working knowledge in computer operations and basic knowledge of Delphi, SMS, Microsoft Word.
- Automation billing experience preferred.
- Must be able to follow policies and procedures accurately.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the position.
- Must have professional appearance and manner.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Strong writer with excellent grammar.
- Strong computer skills with ability in processing data/documents using MS office and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills.