About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Organize and lead beverage employees
- Is responsible for set-up, tear down, and execution of bars
- Assists in stocking of product for all bar locations.
- Oversees and tracks transportation of all product to and from the bars.
- Organize and supervise general cleaning and organization of work areas to include liquor store room and event space utilized by the Beverage Department.
- Provides guidance on cash handling, operation of a register, controlling products and balancing stand sheets.
- Ensures compliance with liquor sale and service laws and rules.
- Ensure cleanliness of all function areas before, during and after events.
- Assign opening and closing duties as needed
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Maintain storage rooms and supplies in an orderly fashion
- Requires knowledge of proper inventory procedures
- Maintain equipment and all other beverage supplies
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner and follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Ability to understand and follow directions from the Manager/Director
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and frequently lift, push, pull, or carry up to 30 lbs
- Ability to walk or stand for extended time periods, up to 6 hours
- Ability to perform bartender duties as needed
Additional Job Functions:
- Completion of any task requested by any member of the Aramark management team.
- 1 year supervisory experience leading in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Well-groomed and professional attire (follow Aramark standards for uniform and grooming)
- Must be available to work flexible schedule to include weekends and evenings
- TIPS Certified
- Servsafe Certification desired